- Project Title:
- Building a “Plastic Action Network” and Linkages with Government, local businesses, Youth and Women to Reduce-Reuse-Recycle (3Rs) Plastic Waste in Vietnam (PAN project)
- Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam
- 3 years (August 2018 – May 2021)
- Coca-Cola Foundation
Four expected results include:
1. Established, effective and sustainable Plastic Action Network, linking local and national actors, Established, effective and sustainable Plastic Action Network, linking local and national actors, alliances, and networks in plastic waste and environment sanitation through a shared vision and science-based strategic plan.
2. Safe and efficient plastic separation, reuse and recycling, piloted by empowered waste workers, especially disadvantaged women.
3. Implementation of innovative technical and business solutions for sorting, re-using and recycling plastic by local communities and businesses.
4. Increased public guidance and advocacy leading to improved plastic 3Rs behavior, customized policy and guidelines, jointly with the Ha Long – Cat Ba Alliance
Corresponding to four expected results are four Component:
Component 1. Model participatory leadership in land and marine plastic 3R
Component 2. Community recycling, economic empowerment, entrepreneurship
Component 3. Technology-based solutions adapted to local community scales and actionable knowledge
Component 4. Social Media and Traditional Communications Campaign: Awareness Raising and Behavior Change
8 June, 2019
With more than 1 month of preparation, 1 week of urgently collecting, and 2 days of hard working from 5am to 12pm, Ha Noi – Quang […]
14 November, 2018
Project Title: Building a “Plastic Action Network” and Linkages with Government, local businesses, Youth and Women to Reduce-Reuse-Recycle (3Rs) Plastic Waste in Vietnam (PAN project) Location: Ha […]
11 October, 2018
On October 10th, GreenHub had a meeting with the Department of Environment and Natural Resources and the representatives of relevant departments of the Quang Ninh province […]